Participating Insurance Plans
The following is a list of insurance plans in which we are in-network providers:
- AETNA HMO/POS, PPO (Aetna Premier)
- AMBETTER (Established patients only)
- BCBS HMO/POS, PPO
- BEECHSTREET PPO
- CIGNA HMO/POS, PPO
- CIGNA LOCAL PLUS
- COVENTRY HMO/POS, NATIONAL (DIRECT) AND FIRST HEALTH
- HUMANA HMO/POS, PPO
- KAISER PERMANENTE PPO- Multiplan
- LIFEWELL PPO
- MEDICARE (Established patients only. We are not currently accepting New Patients into the Practice)
- MULTIPLAN (DIRECTLY THROUGH PIM)
- NOVANET PPO
- PHCS/MULITPLAN PPO
- PIEDMONT MYHEALTH 360 PLAN QUALCARE, INC (Cigna company)
- STATE HEALTH
- UNITED HEALTH CARE HMO, PPO, POS (Harken — UHC Choice Plus Network)
Piedmont Internal Medicine DOES NOT participate with the following plans:
- Exchange Plan Products (other than Ambetter for Established Patients Only)
- Health/Medical Share Plans (patient may be seen as self-pay)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Motor Vehicle Auto Insurance Claims Processing (patient may be seen as self-pay)
- Worker's Compensation (please refer to your employer or assigned case worker)
Piedmont Internal Medicine is not accepting New Tricare or Medicare patients. If you are an established patient and become eligible for Tricare or Medicare, we are happy to continue your care.
Piedmont Internal Medicine is not "in-network" with any Medicare Advantage plans. Please call your insurance for verification of benefits.
If your insurance plan has "out of network" benefits, we will be happy to file a claim as a courtesy to you. However, you are responsible for any non-covered items and/or higher deductible amounts, co-insurance amounts, or any other amount owed as determined by your insurance plan.
Piedmont Internal Medicine accepts self-pay patients and CareCredit.