Piedmont Internal Medicine, PC continues to follow the CDC guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note, we have not been designated as a COVID-19 vaccination site by the state of Georgia as yet, thus we do not have the vaccine.
- CDC: Sick with COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- CDC: 10 Things to Manage Your Health at Home
- CDC: COVID-19 Basics
- CDC: Quarantine Facts and Scenario
Piedmont Internal Medicine, PC offers telemedicine appointments for our patients who may not be able to or may prefer not to come into the office.
COVID-19 Serological Antibody Testing
Piedmont Internal Medicine is proud to offer COVID-19 Antibody Testing for our patients.
Real Facts with Dr. Walton
See our educational video series,"Real Facts with Dr. Walton", to learn more about what our practice recommends to keep you healthy and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Piedmont Internal Medicine & COVID-19
Our mission has not changed during the current COVID-19 crisis. Please be assured we are here for you! Your safety and the safety of our staff is our highest priority.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
- All patients on our office schedules are screened the day before their visit to ensure they have not had any changes in their health or know exposure to COVID-19. (I.e. developed a fever or respiratory symptoms).
- We are following all social distancing protocols of 6 feet in our patient lobby and work areas.
- All exam rooms are thoroughly disinfected after each patient visit, and all common areas are disinfected throughout the day regularly.
- We are only allowing the patient and one caregiver in an exam room at a time.
- All employees have trained annually on infection control, including handwashing, and sterile technique.
- The implementation of Telemedicine Virtual Visits.
For more information please view our telemedicine video of our office, staff, and example of a telemedicine visit.
The Physicians and Staff of Piedmont Internal Medicine, PC