Either of our offices can be reached via our central phone numbers.
At Piedmont Internal Medicine, PC, we know your time is valuable. As a result, we have published our telephone menu to ensure getting to your provider is easier than ever. When accessing our phone menu, you can press the desired options without listening to the complete menu.
Feel free to download and print the telephone prompts using the printable PDF, or you can follow the online instrctions below.
For example, if you want to reach Dr. Mininberg, immediately press 2 when the main menu comes on; the sub menu will begin, press 2; the third level menu will begin, press option 3.
- Press 1: To schedule a physical, routine follow up appointment, or if you are a new patient
- Press 2: To speak with a medical assistant or schedule a same day sick appointment
- Press 3: For Billing or Statement Questions
- Press 4: For Medical Record Requests
- Press 5: For the Welltouch Department and Remote Care Patients
- Press 6: For All Other Calls
If Option 2 is selected from the Main Menu, the following prompts will be as follows:
- Press 1: To reach the clinical staff for:
- Craig Peters, MD - then Press 1
- Peter Diaz, MD - then Press 2
- W. Cody McClatchey, MD, FACP - then Press 3
- Deborah Kelly, MD, FACP - then Press 4
- Elizabeth Hawk, MD - then Press 5
- Fran Long, MD - then Press 6
- Elizabeth Walton, MD - then Press 7
- Press 2: To reach the clinical staff for:
- Brad Harper, MD - then Press 1
- Martin Gonzalez, MD - then Press 2
- Amy Mininberg, MD - then Press 3
- Erica Peters, MD - then Press 4
- Stephanie Lynn, PA-C - then Press 5
- Press 3: To reach the clinical staff for:
- Debbie Noble, ANP-BC - then Press 1
- Aimee Murphy,PA-C - then Press 2
- Mary Murfee, AGPCNP - then Press 3