Thank you for trusting the physicians at Piedmont Internal Medicine to take care of you from the inside out! We are a full-service primary care medical practice dedicated to providing our adult patients with individualized healthcare. We want your first visit to be as simplified and productive as possible.
Completed New Patient Forms
Download and complete the patient forms packet before your visit and fax them to our office or bring them with you to your appointment.
Current Insurance Card(s)
Applicable insurance copay will be collected before services are rendered. Payment is dependant upon your insurance type and plan. If you do not have insurance, a $150.00 deposit will be required at check-in.
Valid Photo ID
For your protection, federal regulations require patients to provide photo identification when presenting for appointments.
List of Medications
Please bring the medications that you are currently taking; please include dosage and frequency.
We must have any pertinent past medical records. Please verify that these records are faxed to us from your previous physician's office before your appointment. If needed, please complete the Medical Records Release Form.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Your initial appointment will consist of a complete history and physical examination. This visit will last approximately 45-60 minutes. Subsequent follow-up appointments will last 15-30 minutes, depending on the complexity of the evaluation.
- Physical instructions: Fast three (3) hours before your appointment; you may have black coffee, unsweetened tea, and water during the fasting period.
- Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance if you need to change or reschedule this appointment.
- A parking fee is required at our 3280 Howell Mill Rd NW location.